Are you a newbie entrepreneur feeling a little overwhelmed with the endless to-do list attached to running your own business? Do you find yourself wondering who to turn to in order to lighten your load, even just a little?
I can help!
I am Karah Lindsay
- freelance writer
- virtual assistant
I offer content/services that are:
- search-engine and social media friendly
- well revised and high quality to save you time
I have experience in:
- administrative/office management
- data recording and entry
- writing for a wide variety of audiences
I am also a single mom of two spunky little girls with first-hand knowledge in
- relationships (including divorce)
- healthy living for the millennial mom
- starting my own business as a stay-at-home mom
- living with mental illness
- coping with trauma
- working with children with special needs
- early childhood development
- elementary education
Now you’re asking, “Why Karah?”
I am a positive person with a flexible personality. I perform well in any setting (fast-paced, under pressure, on my own). I accept constructive criticism well and work hard to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for. I value my own time and yours and know the importance of meeting deadlines in this type of business.
Behind the Business
When I’m not working on growing my freelance writing business, you can find me dancing in the kitchen with my girls or running (literally) around my hometown of Idaho Falls.